Thanks to Frankly Frugal Finance I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. I appreciate the recognition and look forward to passing it along. I tried finding the rules on this and there seems be several rule variations so I’ll be following in the footsteps of FFF.
The rules (that I’m using):
1. Spread the prestige and nominate five other newer/smaller blogs. The exact definition of newer and smaller seems to vary, so go with what feels right.
2. Answer a few questions that your nominee asks during his or her nomination ceremony.
My NOMINATIONS (no particular order):
1. Dividend Mongrel
2. Starting From Zero
3. Rising Net Worth
4. Dividend Gravy
5. Passive Income Mavericks
5 Questions from Frankly Frugal Finance
1.) What is your favorite color?
2.) What is your quest?
- Lead a happy life; raise good kids
3.) Do you know what the first two questions are in reference to?
- No idea but I’m guessing a video game
4.) What is your favorite blog post to date?
- The last post I wrote about finding a new job
5.) Do you have any big travel plans once reaching financial independence?
- Perhaps Norway, New Zealand, and all 50 U.S. states
5 Questions for my nominees
1.) Why did you start a blog?
2.) What is your favorite quote?
3.) What is your favorite book?
4.) What is your favorite food?
5.) What is your favorite hobby?
Thanks again to FFF and I’m honored to pass this on.